Thursday, October 11, 2012

Once Upon a Polish-Red Riding Hood

Hello everybody!!!  Hope everyone's week is going well!  for todays post I have an absolutely AWESOME polish from Once Upon a Polish.  You can check out their shop here and I highly recommend you do!  I bought a couple of their polishes and have a few more on my wish list!!  But for today, Red Riding Hood.  And yes, this is keeping with the Halloween theme...think about it.  When I was a child this was a horror story!  Little girl in the woods alone, Big Bad Wolf, eats her Grandmother...yikes! 
 
 
Here's my mani for the day!!!
 
 
 
 
I forgot to take a pic of the polishes I used so, meh.  I can't say enough good things about this polish...tons of glitter and an awesome combo of shapes and sizes.  I used it over Cherimoya-Platinum Step 4,  which is another awesome polish.  You can check her out here.  Just to forewarn you, her page in another language but her polishes are awesome!!  I purchased mine on Ebay. 
I have other polishes I can't wait to try Red Riding Hood over!!  Hope you enjoyed this one.  Until next time...


2 comments: