Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday fun day Packer mani

Happy Sunday to everyone!!!  As always,during football season, I have a Packer mani to show off!!  I'm really liking this one today!  It looks pretty fresh!  I did a gradient with the glitter polish and added the rhinestones down the side of the accent nail.  For today's mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
Darin Digits-Packers (green and gold glitter)
Green and gold rhinestones
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Daring Digits is an awesome indie brand I recommend everyone check out!  You can take a look here on her Facebook page where you can also find a link to here store and blog.  Tons of beautiful glitter creations!  I have quite a few on my wish list!! 
 
Go Pack Go!!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment