Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is Halloween challenge-Trick or Treat

Hello everyone!!  Today's This is Halloween challenge is Trick or Treat.  I really tried to think of something clever for this and just couldn't come up with nothin!!!  So I kept it pretty simple.  When I think of trick or treating I think of candy, so I went with that!  Simple enough.  For this mani I used
 
OPI-A Grape Fit!
OPI-Elephantastic Pink
WNW-French White Creme
Sinful Colors-Turquoise(not sure of exact color)
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
It looks fun to me!  And I had fun doing it!  Can't wait to see everyones designs!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! And your writing is so good! Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love reading comments!

      Delete