Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween final challenge-Recreate a Favorite


I'm sad this is the last day of this challenge!!!  I love having a theme to inspire me and I love seeing everyone else's designs!!  I had sooo much fun!!  For today we have to recreate a favorite mani!  It was hard to choose just one but I saw this and knew I had to try it!!  You can check out the original by Nails by Kayla Sheronne.  She has tons of awesome designs but I instantly fell in love with this one!!!  It called "Cat's Eyes".  Fun stuff!!  For this mani I used

Kleancolors-Black
Kleancolors-Retro City Metallic Green

Here are the polishes

And here are the results

I love the way this looks!!!  I want to give a big thanks to Lacquer Dreams for having this challenge!!!  I had tons of fun!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment