Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy 15-Favorite Color

Happy Wednesday!!  Hope everyone's week is going well!!  For today's post we have Lazy 15 challenge which is favorite color!!  My favorite color is red.  So I started this challenge by gathering all my red polishes together...yikes!!  Then I did about 5 manis using some of them.  I also did comparisons of about 8 of them!!  I had a lot of fun!!  So for this specific mani I used
 
Models own-Snow White
OPI-Got the Blues for Red
China Glaze-Ruby Pumps
Sinful Colors-Good Girl
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
Like I said, I had a lot of fun with this challenge!!!  But I guess I have fun with all of them!!  Here's a couple of pics of another mani I did!!
 
Sinful Colors-Sugar Sugar
Kleancolors-Black
Black rhinestones
 
 
And now a couple of comparisons
 
Kleancolors-Metallic Red (pinky and ring)
Kleancolors-Titanic (Thumb, pointer, middle)
 
 
These 2 are fairly similar
 
Sinful Colors- Airy (pinky and ring)
OPI-Got the Blues for Red (thumb, pointer,middle)
 
The OPI is about a shade deeper than the Sinful Color.  Out of all the reds I have my favorite is China Glaze-Ruby Pumps because it is so glittery!!!  I think thats all for now!  I think that may be the longest post I've ever done!!  Thanks for sticking through it with me!!  Until next time...
 
 

 
 


5 comments:

  1. I really like the reds you used both mani's look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both of these are fantastic!!! I'm so jealous of all you bloggers out there who can do perfect dots -_- lol Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a dotting tool!!! Perfect dots every time!!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! Love the manis! Love the color combos and the design. You def have great sense of creativity.

    ReplyDelete