Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas challenge-Lights

Hey again!!!  Another day, another challenge!!  Today we have lights!!  I love Christmas lights, all sparkly and twinkly!!  For this challenge I used
 
Sinful Colors-Tokyo Pearl
Color Club-Iridescent Glitter
Kiss Nail Art-Black
Multi colored rhinestones
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
I kind of like how this turned out, but really wanted to redo it but couldn't because I didn't have enough time.  It's okay.  I can't wait to see everyone elses designs for sure!!  Until next time...

Check out the other awesome designs




















2 comments:

  1. I love the rhinestone idea! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! And you did them so well! I'm definintely going to be trying something like this in the future!! :)

    ReplyDelete