Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas challenge-Gifts/Presents

 Hey everybody!!  Happy Friday!!  For todays 12 Days of Christmas chalenge we have gifts/presents!!  This was fun!!  I actually did 2 manis for this one!! For the first mani I used
 
Orly-La Sashay
Essie-No Place Like Chrome
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
And for the second mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Tokyo Pearl
Orly-Red Carpet
Kiss Nail Art-Silver Glitter
 
Here are the polishes
 
Here is Tokyo Pearl alone
 
And here are the final results
 
I had some other ideas for this one but time ran out!!  Don't forget to check out the other awesome designs for this challenge!!  Until next time...
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the french tip presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super awesome! I really like the french tips!

    ReplyDelete