Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Relaxed 31 day Challenge-Glitter

Hey everybody!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  For today's challenge we have glitter!!  Now there are few things I love in this world more than glitter so you know I was loving this challenge!!  I decided to post a few manis I had for this challenge!!  The first I want to show you is using
 
OPI-Don't Pretzel My Buttons
Daily Lacquer-Maple Syrup
 
And here are the results
 
The next one is using
 
China Glaze-Aquadelic
Daily Lacquer-Swirly Twirly Gumdrops
 
And here are those results
 
And the last one I used
 
Zoya-Shelby
Glitzology-Cruella
 
And here is how that one turned out
 
All of these glitter top coats are amazing!!  Maple Syrup and Swirly Twirly Gumdrops are from Daily Lacquer's ELF collection and the entire collection is awesome, not to mention Elf is my favorite Christmas movie!!  I love black and white glitter top coats and Cruella from Glitzology is my favorite because it had an awesome combo of different sizes and shapes of black and white!!!  I can't wait to try all of these over different colors!!   Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge below!!  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment