Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Relaxed 31 Day Challenge-Orange

Hello everybody!!  Today we have a new challenge for the Relaxed 31 Day challenge!!  For today we have orange!!   I decided to do a little something different today, not much nail art.  Instead I decided to show off a new polish from my Rainbow Brights collection!  It is Glitter Me This orange!! 
 
Here is the polish
 
And here are the results
 
Here are the polishes in the collection
 
 
If you are interested in checking out other polishes I am offering you can check them out here.  I have a couple of new collections I'm working on listing over the next couple of days, so I will be using this challenge to show a few off!!!  Don't forget to check out the other awesome designs below!!  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

3 comments: