Friday, September 13, 2013

31DC2013/He Picks My Polish Challenge-Animal Print

Hi everyone!!  For today I decided to do a little something new.  I read about a challenge called He Picks My Polish where you let a male in your life pick the colors you will use and do a design using those colors!!   This idea is bought to us from The Sparkle Queen (don't you just love the name!?!)!  I decided to combine that with the 31 day challenge, where the theme today is animal print!!  I love animal prints!!  For the He Picks My Polish/animal print mani I used
Sinful Colors-Endless Blue, High Strung, and Black On Black

Here is how that one turned out

And for the second design I decided to try a giraffe design!  For this mani I used
SquareHue-Honor
Pure Ice-I'll Never Tell

Here is how that one turned out

Fun stuff!!  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for the He Picks My Polish Challenge below!!   Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. beautiful manicure!
    I love it!

    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love them both, but those colors....they look so pretty for an end of summer mani! Thanks for sharing! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! But the giraffe really fascinates me :)

    ReplyDelete