Friday, September 27, 2013

#33DC-Tape

Hey hey hey!!  It's Friday!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  For today we have tape for the 33 day challenge.  I loves me some tape!!  If you haven't been paying attention, or are new to my page, I use tape all the time!!  For today's design I used
OPI-Did it On 'Em, Pink Friday, and Fly (all from the Nicki Minaj collection)
Orly-Liquid Vinyl
Here is how it turned out

Don't forget to check out the other awesome designs for this challenge!!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  Until next time..

9 comments:

  1. beautiful manicure <3
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judit-Nails/418875564885707?ref=hl
    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :) You did a very lovely job on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome design! Classy and awesome all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Def going to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a fun design because really you can lay the tape in any design you want!! Give it a try!!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty!! I would have loved to see the base before you stamped!

    ReplyDelete