Monday, October 7, 2013

#33DC-Oldest Untried/NPC-Black

Hello everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  For today we have oldest untried for thee 33 day challenge.  I have 2 polish to show you for this challenge.  The first one I want to show is 
Mentality-Sunny

This polish is a soft matte polish that, as always from Mentality. rocks!!  Here it is by itself

And here it is with
Chick-Flicker
NYX-Pink Note

The pinks ar ein honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, to remind you to getthe ta-ta's checked and tell your loved one to do the same!!!

The second polish I have to show you is 
Too Cute-icle-Queen Of The Nile 
I am also using this polish for the black theme for the Nail Polish Challenge

Here it is by itself

And here it is with
SquareHue-Honor

Of course my camera does not show the true awesomeness of the gold glitter in this polish!!  This polish was not an untried for so long because I don't love it, because I do!!  I bought 2 sets of her summer colors earlier this year and she threw this one in as a bonus.  The only reason it went untried is because I don't wear much black in the summer, if any!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment